Can't activate my account
Lars Fransén
2020-09-15 16:50:01 UTC
Hello,

I have created an account, user name LarsGIF, e-mail address ***@telia.com.
I am not receiving any mail to activate the account.

I have made several attemts to force a send and I have looked in different folders in my mail client. Please help.

Best regards
Lars

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10
Matthew Graybosch
2020-09-15 17:00:01 UTC
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:23:07 +0200
Post by Lars Fransén
Hello,
I have created an account, user name LarsGIF, e-mail address
account.
An account for what, exactly? The mailing list? If you get this then
you're probably already subscribed.
--
Matthew Graybosch https://matthewgraybosch.com
#include <disclaimer.h> gemini://starbreaker.org
"Out of order?! Even in the future nothing works."
Thomas Schmitt
2020-09-15 17:30:01 UTC
Hi,
Post by Lars Fransén
I have created an account, user name LarsGIF, e-mail address
The subscription page of this list
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
does not ask for a username, only for a mail address.

So you probably applied somewhere else. Where exactly ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas
Thomas Schmitt
2020-09-16 06:20:01 UTC
Hi,
I was trying to register on the user forum.
If we continue to discuss this, please Cc debian-***@lists.debian.org
because there might be others who know more than i do.

Hopping around in forums.debian.net i got to

"HOWTO contact forum admins"

which says
"If you have problems with accounts or with posting, or having any other
technical problem or question, please contact ***@forums.debian.net."

If you don't get reaction to such a mail either:
"Feel free to mail again after 24 hours if you didn't get a reply yet,"

Have a nice day :)

Thomas